Re: E-Mail Registration Process

I will NOT post a word document of the registration form.

I would be HAPPY to create an HTML registration form for 802.
I have already done it for interim meetings and it has worked
very well. It would take about 15 minutes to create one for 802,
and I would be delighted to include ECSG's on the registration form.

Howard