+++ Ballot: Purchase two additional LCD Projectorsl

SEC OFFICIAL EMAIL BALLOT 802.0/16Oct2000
Issue Date: 16Oct2000 Closing Date: 23Oct2000
Moved By: Buzz Rigsbee
Move: Approve the purchase of two additional LCD projectors (not to exceed a
total of $6K) in time for the Tampa meeting.

Notes:

SEC
> electronic ballot to approve the additional expenditure (~$6K).  This
should
> reduce the shortfall by 33% and make the
> possibility of timesharing much less arduous.  If we have to rent
> projectors, we will pay about $2K per projector for the week.
>
> I need a final go/no-go on the additional purchase by Monday, October 23
in
> order to complete the purchase and get them to the meeting on time.
Please