RE: +++ Ballot: Purchase two additional LCD Projectorsl

In case any want to know the financial situation before voting, the
following is my projection of opening operating reserve if the purchase is
made.

Checking balance:            111,521
FtF Events petty cash:         2,000
FtF Nov prepayment:            9,200
Uninvoiced Jul expense:       (6,000)
Escrow for free standards:   (63,675)
Approved proj. purchase:      (9,000)
Projector purchase:           (6,000)
                            _________

Projected opening OR          38,046

With or without the purchase, the 802 treasury will still be in violation of
LMSC Rules, Procedure 1, item 6.  (Per that requirement, the OR should be
between $110k and $150k.)

-- Bob Grow