RE: +++ Ballot: Response to IEEE-SA Balloting Survey

Colleagues,

I do approve with the following suggestions for improvement as given in the
context below.
---------------
Vic Hayes
Lucent Technologies Nederland B.V.
Zadelstede 1-10
3431 JZ  Nieuwegein, the Netherlands
Phone: +31 30 609 7528 (Time Zone UTC +2 in summer time)
FAX: +31 30 609 7556
e-mail: vichayes@lucent.com
http://wavelan.com/

VH--> the argument that in case it is for electronic ballot, we are sure the
address of the balloter is correct.

> The balloting center should stop using paper based systems for
> communication
> with its customers
VH--> This is  inconsistent with the argument below that there are reasons
to continue some paper ballots.