Re: URGENT - We Need an Instantaneous Response. (That means DO IT NOW !!!)

Dawson,

I believe that the EFM study group will need 2.5 days for 150 people,
all together in one room, at a May, 2001 interim meeting in Sacramento.

Are the dates finalized?  I for one would prefer to not clobber the
Memorial Day holiday with a standards meeting, and I believe that many
other members of the EFM SG would express the same opinion.  I would much
prefer the preceeding week, commencing on may 21st. If that is unavailable,
I would prefer the week of may 7th.

Howard