RE: IEEE 802 Meeting Attendance

Gee Geoff,  That's really strange, 'cause Steve Carlson went ahead and made the request as we
asked and got what he felt were meaningful results (see attached).  I guess it just goes to prove,
"Nothing ventured, nothing gained !!!"  Maybe he forgot to worry about filters and random noise.
But I'm sure you and Pat, based on prior experience, must know better than we do.   :-)

 <<RE: IEEE 802 Meeting Attendance>>

 <<RE: IEEE 802 Meeting Attendance>>

Thanx,  Buzz
Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee