Meeting with IEEE Standards Board - One Chart Needed from each member

As you know, we will be meeting with the IEEE-SA Standards Board on Thursday
evening from 7:00pm to 8:00pm. We will plan the SEC meeting to start at
8:15pm and end by Midnight.

The agenda for the joint meeting is as follows:

7:00pm Welcome Remarks - Jim Carlo
7:05pm IEEE-SA Update - Don Heirman (Chair IEEE-SA)
7:30pm IEEE-802 Individual Feedback - All SEC
8:00pm Adjourn
8:15pm Start SEC meeting
11:59pm End SEC meeting

I would like each SEC member to put together a single chart (*.pps), that
contains the following:

Working Group Number and Name:
Chair Name and EMAIL:
Areas of Good Points from the IEEE-SA Board/Staff: (two items)
Areas needing improvements from the IEEE-SA Board/Staff: (two items)

Note that each person will only have five minutes, so we need to limit each
person to one chart, and prioritize only the top two items in each category.
Knowing how well you-all follow instructions, just keep it to one chart.

I would like the chart by Wednesday evening (of course you could send to me
before the meeting). I can then assimilate and put all charts together for
the meeting.

Jim Carlo(jcarlo@ti.com) Cellular:1-214-693-1776 Voice&Fax:1-214-853-5274
TI Fellow, Networking Standards at Texas Instruments
Vice Chair, IEEE-SA Standards Board
Chair, IEEE802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee