[802SEC] It was still too long

Replies sent only to originator.  Use "reply all" to reply to the list

Well, the first part of Buzz's message was still too long.  It had a Word
file of the meeting announcement that was also sent as PDF in "the second
part".  Since the information content of the two files is identical, you
won't get the word document via the reflector.  If anyone just cannot live
without the Word document, email me directly and I will send it to you.

 -Bob

Bob O'Hara
Informed Technology, Inc.
1750 Nantucket Circle, Suite 138