RE: [802SEC] FW: Request of Stds Bd members to Evaluate Patent Letter of Assurance Template

Jim,

I propose to add a cc to the Chair of the related Working Group.

All other aspects look OK. In fact they are consistent with my proposals
over the past 6 years!

Thanks and regards
Vic Hayes
Agere Systems Nederland B.V., formerly Lucent Technologies
Zadelstede 1-10
3431 JZ  Nieuwegein, the Netherlands
Phone: +31 30 609 7528 (Time Zone UTC + 2)
FAX: +31 30 609 7498
e-mail: vichayes@agere.com
http://www.orinocowireless.com/

application/ms-tnef