Re: [802SEC] Interest in moving the July Friday SEC meeting startto 1pm from 4pm?

The 802.16 Closing Plenary will run until noon, and it looks like we
will be meeting in a satellite hotel. I expect to have several items
of 802.16 on the agenda. Under these circumstances, 1 pm is too early
for me. I prefer that we leave it at 4 pm.

Roger