From: Hayes, Vic (Vic) [mailto:vichayes@agere.com]
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2001 06:38
To: stuart@ok-brit.com
Cc: 802.0 reflector
Subject: RE: [802SEC] +++Approve Response to FCC FNPRM

Stuart,

I have looked at the comments from your e-mail and have accommodated
what we could without making any technical change.

Regards

Vic Hayes
Agere Systems Nederland B.V., formerly Lucent Technologies Zadelstede
1-10 3431 JZ  Nieuwegein, the Netherlands
Phone: +31 30 609 7528 (Time Zone UTC + 2)
FAX: +31 30 609 7498
e-mail: vichayes@agere.com
http://www.orinocowireless.com/