RE: [802SEC] +++Motion: CD-ROM for 2002

I vote APPROVE on this motion.
I further believe we should make a serious effort to adjust the rules for CD-ROM distribution
so that we provide it for ALL registered attendees, thereby allowing it to be handed out with
the name badge as part of normal registration.  This would eliminate the need for doing
voting member updates on-site and delaying the distribution until Wednesday afternoon.
Since we now have Get802 firmly in place the potential revenue impact of this change
would be very minor and it would streamline the process to everyone's advantage.
The CD-ROM then becomes a real incentive to getting registered early.
Thanx,  Buzz
Dr. Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Boeing - SSG
PO Box 3707, M/S: 7M-FM