[802SEC] Questions about Powerline technology/ FCC part 15

Dear Sir or Madam:

My name is Martin Schwirn and I work with SRI Consulting Business
Intelligence. Working on topics related to Internet and wireless
applications I am particularly interested in the new powerline
communications
technology enabling data communication. I was hoping that you could
provide me with additional information:

- Which section of FCC Part 15 applies to powerline communication
technology?
- How did the FCC determine the regulation level?
- How is the powerline equipment tested/measured for radiation
compliance?

I know that these are a lot of questions but I hope that you have
already the answers. I really appreciate any help you can provide, even
if some questions go unanswered. Please feel free to contact me if you
have any question.
Thanks you very much for your efforts,
Martin Schwirn
***********************
SRI Consulting Business Intelligence
333Ravenswood Avenue
Menlo Park, CA 94025
Phone: (650) 859-2091
Fax: (650) 859-4544
E-mail: mschwirn@bic.sri.com

begin:vcard
n:Schwirn;Martin
tel;fax:+1-650-859-4544
tel;work:+1-650-859-2091
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://future.sri.com
org:SRI Consulting Business Intelligence;Business Intelligence Program
version:2.1
email;internet:mschwirn@bic.sri.com
title:Consultant
adr;quoted-printable:;;333 Ravenswood Avenue=0D=0A=0D=0A;Menlo Park, California 94025;USA;;
fn:Martin Schwirn
end:vcard