[802SEC] Public Relations trial

As presented at the opening plenary, the IEEE office wants to be more
proactive in generating positive public relations around 802 standards
development efforts.  To that end, they have hired Michael Bratnick of
CoreCom to create and manage the PR process.  In an effort to help launch
this activity I have suggested to IEEE staff that Michael should contact
each Working Group chair this week to help us better understand the PR
proposal/process and for us to provide feedback.  My expectation is to see
draft PR material created by Michael as a result of this week's Plenary
meeting by mid-next week.

--Paul

Paul Nikolich
Vice Chairman, IEEE 802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee
Tel:   781 334 6524
Cell:  857 205 0050
Email: p.nikolich@ieee.org
Mail: 18 Bishops Lane, Lynnfield, MA 01940