[802SEC] Paul Nikolich IEEE 802 Chair

Per IEEE 802 rules, Paul now is sponsor chair of IEEE 802, as of the end of
our meeting (16Nov01,7:00pm Austin,Tx).

The Computer Society must still officially approve Paul as Sponsor Chair. So
that we avoid any misunderstanding or confusion in the interim, I designate
Paul the full authority to act as Sponsor Chair, regarding PARs, RevCom
submittals, and all other items, effective immediately.

I have forwarded a similar statement in this note to the IEEE Staff.

Jim Carlo (j.carlo@ieee.org) Phone:1-214-693-1776 Fax:1-214-853-5274
J.Carlo Consulting LLC (Focus on Telecom Strategy/Standards/Patents)
Vice Chair, IEEE-SA Standards Board