Re: [802SEC] Fwd: My REVCOM comment form for 5 December 2001 RevCom meeting

Roger-

The expeditious way to deal with this is to:
  express your willingness to REVCOM to have the title revert to what was
in the PAR
(along with the leading "Draft Standard" piece, of course).

The issue is (will be) not whether the title leads off with the word
"Standard" but whether or not the phrase in the middle of the title will be:
         (1) "Standard Air Interface"
or
         (2) "Air Interface"

I believe that the PAR was approved in the form of #1.
In addition, it seems to me that #1  is an appropriate expression of what
you are trying to do. The air interface is precisely what is being
standardized for interoperability.

I don't think this will be a big problem.

Geoff