RE: [802SEC] Closing SEC Meeting for St Louis

I agree - there's no sensible way to start messing with the meeting time
now, given the existing plans of 802.11 etc. I suggest we make sure that
the meeting time for July (and onwards, until decided otherwise at a future
Exec meeting) is agreed and minuted during the March Exec meeting.

As I pointed out the last time we thrashed this out, the starting point
shouldn't be about the convenience for the Exec so much as convenience for
getting the work done in the Working Groups. Having to attend 802 meetings
at all is seriously inconvenient for a good number of the participants -
especially those of us from overseas; mostly, we show up because we believe
the value of the work outweighs the inconvenience. Personally, I view that
as a useful filtering mechanism ;-)

Regards,
Tony