From: Dawn Slykhouse [mailto:dawns@facetoface-events.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2002 3:10 PM
To: IEEE 802 SEC
Cc: Jennifer Hull
Subject: [802SEC] IEEE 802 Meeting Tutorials

Good Afternoon All:

We requested by Paul, we have posted the IEEE 802 Meeting
Tutorial Information onto the 802 web-site at:

http://www.ieee802.org/meeting/meeting_files/tutorial.html

If anyone has the name of the presenters and affiliations of the presenters
of Tutorial #2, please forward them to us ASAP!!

Thanks and we will see you in St. Louis.

Dawn Slykhouse
IEEE 802 Conference Organizer

cc: Jennifer Hull