Re: [802SEC] Update of the proposed Charter for the RadioRegulatory TAG

Vic,

I'm mostly happy with this. However, I'm confused about something in
the language. The proposal says that the TAG would "serve as the
official communications channel between the 802 WGs and TAGs and
other standards and industry bodies on radio regulatory matters" and
"serve as the official communications channel between the 802 WGs and
TAGs and regulatory agencies and spectrum management bodies".

I don't think we should use the term "official communications
channel" without defining it. What do you think it means?

I don't think you mean that no other group is allowed to communicate;
in any case, the rules (even under your proposed change) still allow
working groups to communicate.

I guess we could leave this ambiguous, but I'd rather not.

Roger