Re: [802SEC] +++ SEC Rules Change Letter Ballot +++ Ballot on WG electronic voting

Paul,

a question from one of my people. What consitutes a quorum for an
electronic vote (either motion or ballot).

For example, this SEC rules change ballot marks a failure to vote
as a vote against. Hence, one could argue there is no quorum requirement
as all voters end up with either a no or whatever they actually responded
with and 100% of the voters are counted.

Another interpretation is similar to those of a meeting. Specifically
the number of people who respond to the ballot as a yes or no or abstain
must be greater than 50% of the voting members.

thanks,

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@cisco.com
Manager of Engineering,       Cisco Systems