From: Robert D. Love [mailto:rdlove@nc.rr.com]
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2002 3:49 PM
To: Mike Takefman; p.nikolich@ieee.org
Cc: 'IEEE802'
Subject: Re: [802SEC] +++ SEC Rules Change Letter Ballot +++ Ballot on
WG electronic voting

Mike, I believe 50% of the eligible voters voting YES, NO, or ABSTAIN, is a
quorum for electronic balloting.  See the 802.5 Working Group electronic
balloting rules I posted on the 802.17 reflector which explicitly specify
that.

Best regards,

Robert D. Love
Chair, Resilient Packet Ring Alliance
President, LAN Connect Consultants
7105 Leveret Circle     Raleigh, NC 27615
Phone: 919 848-6773       Mobile: 919 810-7816
email: rdlove@ieee.org          Fax: 208 978-1187