RE: [802SEC] Notes from Wed Mar 20 meeting with SA staff and BoG

All,

Just a note about last years short fall.  I think part of the issue is that
for part of the year the GET802 program was not in place.  If you look just
at the portion of the year where the program was in place, and the beginning
of this year the short fall is much more dramatic.  I agree that we need to
look closely at the numbers, but from the numbers I saw from Paul at the
standards board meeting, the short fall was much more serious than the
summary results for last year would indicate.

Regards,

Mat

Matthew Sherman
PTSM - Communications Technology Research
AT&T Labs - Shannon Laboratory
Room 3K18, Building 104
180 Park Avenue
P.O. Box 971