From: Paul Nikolich [mailto:Paul.nikolich@worldnet.att.net]
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2002 9:10 AM
To: 'IEEE802'
Subject: [802SEC] FW: +++ SEC Email Ballot for Approval for Distribution and
Executive Committee Ballot +++ WG Electronic Balloting Rules Change

All,

This is a reminder that the SEC members need to vote on the question of
whether or note to send the WG Electronic Balloting Rules Change out to SEC
letter ballot.  The Email ballot closes 6PM EST March 31.  Thus far I have
the following results:

voter           ballot
Nikolich                approve
Thopmson