[802SEC] Re: OID arcs & procedures

The discussion of .15's need for OID registration arcs (see below) has
reminded me that we have yet to take a position regarding the suggested
procedures for future OID arc registrations as documented in my paper of
March 2001 (attached to this email). As I have had no negative  feedback on
this document, I propose that we adopt the suggested procedure as
documented, and would like to make an SEC motion to that effect.

Regards,
Tony

Object ID procedures.doc