RE: [802SEC] Corrected Ballot Results: +++ SEC EMAIL BALLOT +++ Release of 802 funds for Get802 program

Howard, et al,

I agree completely with what you state above ... I don't think
that anyone who voted against releasing funds wants to "tank the
Get802 program."  In fast, my view, and my understanding of the
views of others, is that we want the program to continue.

The issues as I understand them are "In what form and for what term?"

If the terms of the program are changed dramatically from what
was originally negotiated, it may not be in our members' best
interests (or consistent with their wishes) to continue to assess
the fairly substantial assessment they've been paying.

As members of the SEC, I believe that we have a fiduciary responsibility
to our members in this matter, and that we should defer final decisions
(and payment of the escrowed funds) until we have a better view of, and
much more commitment on, if and how the program will go forward and for
how long at a minimum.

Carl