From: owner-stds-802-sec@majordomo.ieee.org
[mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@majordomo.ieee.org]On Behalf Of
j.t.walker@ieee.org
Sent: Monday, July 08, 2002 6:09 PM
To: stds-802-sec@ieee.org
Cc: bjohnson@thermon.com; j.gorman@ieee.org; k.rupp@ieee.org;
t.steenweg@ieee.org; j.longman@ieee.org; y.hoSang@ieee.org;
angel_ortiz@ieee.org
Subject: [802SEC] GetIEEE802 meeting

Paul et. al.
I would like to change the Wednesday 1-2p Get IEEE 802 mtg to 12- 1p with
lunch at the Garibaldi Room (Fairmont) preferrably or the Windsor Room
(Hyatt).  I had failed to consider this morning that I have to meet with
the BOG Past President, President, and President-Elect and senior staff
from 1-3p on Wednesday.  I believe you also have an Exec meeting scheduled
for the same time.  Hope this is acceptable.  If so, let me know and I will
arrange for light lunch (sandwiches).  Hopefully this change will also
accomodate Bob Grow and give us an hour break after the 10- 11 (Trademark
Usage and Conformance Statement Policy).  Thanks