Re: [802SEC] IEEE Get 802 program agreement

All,

There is a problem is section 5 of the proposed agreement that I just
noticed.  The types of revenue that are included in the "budget for the
program" and that are  used for the +/-20% are undefined.  In my mind,
this lack of definition is fatal and must be resolved.

Thanks,

wlq