RE: [802SEC] 802 Standards CD-ROM Contents

Actually it’s because our November plenary is the point of closest approach for the beginning of the next calendar year.  The 2003 CD-ROM will be available for Nov 2002, Mar 2003 and July 2003, and then we’ll do the 2004 edition for Nov 2003.

Thanx,  Buzz

Dr. Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee

Boeing SSG

PO Box 3707, M/S: 7M-FM