From: owner-stds-802-sec@majordomo.ieee.org
[mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@majordomo.ieee.org]On Behalf Of Dawn
Slykhouse
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2002 11:28 PM
To: IEEE 802 SEC
Cc: David Law; Steve Carlson; Harry R ALRES Worstell; Howard Frazier
Subject: [802SEC] URGENT: IEEE 802 MEETING AGENDA - Version 9.0

Hi All,

Please find enclosed the latest IEEE 802 Meeting Agenda -
Version 9.0.  This is the FINAL MEETING AGENDA for the
upcoming IEEE 802 November Plenary Meeting in Kauai.

Please check all of your meeting specifications carefully...

and advise if any concerns no later than THURSDAY, OCT. 24/02!!

We have done our best to accommodate of working group meetings.
All Tutorials and Call For Interests received todate are included.

Please note: all meeting rooms names are subject to change -
so please do not advertise this information.

Thank you,

Dawn C. Slykhouse
IEEE 802 Conference Organizer

Dawn C. Slykhouse