From: Bill Quackenbush [mailto:billq@attglobal.net]
Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2002 12:44 PM
To: Grow, Bob
Cc: IEEE 802 SEC; Howard Frazier; Steve Carlson; Dawn C. Slykhouse;
Darcel Moro
Subject: Re: [802SEC] Proposed 802 survey form

Bob,

I appreciate that 802.3 has a lot of work to do.  However, I will note
that while similar, the survey is not identical to the one used in New
Orleans and a bit shorter.  If you believe that time will not be
available or will not be available until the end of the day when
attendance is likely to be low, perhaps you would consider allowing the
survey to be announced and handed out at a time of high meeting
attendance, to be completed latter and turned in at some central place
like a specified location in the back of the meeting room or a
registration desk.

Thanks,

wlq