From: Jim Carlo [mailto:jtcarlo@worldnet.att.net]
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2002 10:37 AM
To: Terry deCourcelle; Paul Nikolich
Cc: Judy Gorman; Angela Ortiz
Subject: FW: ETSI Letter to IEEE-SA concerning collaboration

Terry, I am forwarding this to Paul Nikolich, since 802 has several
working
groups that work closely with ETSI.

What is being asked for: A response to a survey on how well the
collaboration between ETSI and IEEE-SA has been going, possible
improvements, etc.

Response Date: 12November2002.

My suggestion is Terry and Paul discuss how to respond - and Paul may
wish
to have a day at the 802 meeting to develop suggestions, from 802
standpoint, on improvements to the ETSI/IEEE process.

Jim Carlo (j.carlo@ieee.org) Phone:1-214-693-1776 Fax:1-214-853-5274
J.Carlo Consulting LLC (Focus on Telecom Strategy/Standards/Patents)
Chair, IEEE-SA Standards Board