[802SEC] Re: Preliminary draft of the 802 News Bulletin

Michael,

During this morning's SEC meeting, we decided that we would like this
file to be removed from the web. We are concerned that people might
stumble onto it, by web search or other means, and end up with
inaccurate information.

I'll pass out the review copy by email to those who need it.

Thanks,

Roger