Re: [802SEC] ANSI approval question 802.16++++

Hello Roger:

Please see Dave's response below.  Also, please go to our web site:
http://standards.ieee.org/db/status/index.shtml  and enter the project
number.  It will tell you if it has been approved by ANSI or not.

Have a good day!

Angela Ortiz
Program Manager - Technical Program Development
IEEE Standards, 445 Hoes Lane,
Piscataway, NJ  08855-1331 USA
Telephone: 1732-562-3809  ><  Fax: 1732-562-1571
E-m:  a.ortiz@ieee.org   ><   standards.ieee.org

FOSTERING TECHNOLOGICAL INNOVATION
----- Forwarded by Angela Ortiz/STDS/STAFF/US/IEEE on 12/17/2002 03:37 PM
-----