[802SEC] Draft 802 Project Plan

Hi Everyone,

Happy New Year!  I had a lot of vacation I had to take in the last couple of months, so I'm a little behind on things.  Attached please find my latest draft of the 802 Project Plan.  I believe I have not received inputs for 802.3, or 802.11.  Bob / Stuart, could you please see that I receive inputs for those WG?  My apologies if I received your inputs and somehow overlooked them.

I have attached the project plan in Excel.  I tried converting it to PDF but was unable to.  I'm investigating what's wrong, and will have it converted for the final release (once all inputs are received).

Best Regards,

Mat

Matthew Sherman
Vice Chair, IEEE 802