[802SEC] Fwd: Patent slide set available for WG use as part of the call for patents process

According to the NEW patent policy of the IEEE-SA these slides SHALL be
shown at each meeting.

Geoff

>Subject: Patent slide set available for WG use as part of the call for
>patents process
>To: stds-board-comm@ieee.org, std-liaison-reps@ieee.org,
>    stds-wg-chairs@ieee.org, standards-staff@ieee.org
>From: d.ringle@ieee.org
>Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 11:01:49 -0500
>
>All,
>
>Please note that the IEEE-SA Standards Board Patent Committee (PatCom) has
>created a patent slide set that is available for Working Groups to download
>and use at all working group meetings (normally at the beginning of the
>meeting).
>
>This file is available as a link from the PatCom home page, along with some
>other quite useful information, at
>http://standards.ieee.org/board/pat/index.html
>
>{A direct link for download is
>http://standards.ieee.org/board/pat/pat-slideset.ppt}
>
>The intent is for slides #1 and #2 to be shown at all working group
>meetings, as a part of the call for patents process.  Please see the first
>slide 'Instructions for the WG Chair' for more information.
>
>If you have any questions, please let me know.
>
>Regards,
>*******
>
>David L. Ringle
>PatCom Administrator
>IEEE Standards Activities Dept.
>
>445 Hoes Lane                                         PH: +1 732 562 3806
>PO Box 1331                                             FX: +1 732 562 1571
>Piscataway, NJ  08855-1331                 d.ringle@ieee.org
>*******

|=========================================|
| Geoffrey O. Thompson                    |
| Vice Chair,  IEEE 802                   |
| Nortel Networks, Inc.  M/S: P79/06/B04  |
| 4655 Great America Parkway              |
| P. O. Box 58185                         |
| Santa Clara, CA 95052-8185  USA         |
| Phone: +1 408 495 1339                  |
| Fax:   +1 408 495 5615                  |
| E-Mail: thompson@ieee.org               |
| Please see the IEEE 802 web page at     |