RE: [802SEC] +++ SEC EMAIL BLLOT +++ MOTION: Authorize the Link Security Exec SG to become an 802.1 SG

I believe that I had previously voted "Approve."

In light of this new information, I feel the need
to give this further discussion and consideration,
and therefore I hereby change my vote to DISAPPROVE.

(With the idea that this will be resolved at the
plenary, rather than via this e-mail ballot.)

Carl