[802SEC] Angela Ortiz not going to the IEEE-802 Plenary next week.

Hello All:

Please be informed that I will not be able to go the IEEE-802 Plenary next
week, but Sue Vogel, Manager, Technical Committee Programs, will go in my
place.

The reason is that my husband and I are expecting our first baby and being
at my fifth month, the Dr. recommended that I do not travel at this point.

As many of you know, Sue in a great person to work with and she'll be happy
to assist you in anything you need.  Also, I'll be in the office to provide
support to Sue and to all of you.

I wish you all very successful meetings next week.

Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Angela Ortiz
Program Manager - Technical Program Development
IEEE Standards, 445 Hoes Lane,
Piscataway, NJ  08855-1331 USA
Telephone: 1732-562-3809  ><  Fax: 1732-562-1571
E-m:  a.ortiz@ieee.org   ><   standards.ieee.org

FOSTERING TECHNOLOGICAL INNOVATION