RE: [802SEC] Deadbeat rule change proposal

Let me put my 2 cents in:

In 5.1.4.4 item g of the LMSC rules we state that the Chairs of WGs can
collect fees to cover expenses.

The deadbeat rule as it stands deals with outstanding financial obligations
to LMSC. A WG Chair is a function of LMSC. Hence, I do not believe that we
need a rules change.

Regards

Vic Hayes
Agere Systems Nederland B.V., formerly Lucent Technologies
Zadelstede 1-10
3431 JZ  Nieuwegein, the Netherlands
Phone: +31 30 609 7528 (Time Zone UTC + 1, + 2 during daylight saving time)
FAX: +31 30 609 7556
e-mail: vichayes@agere.com