[802SEC] RE: Sponsor Policies and Procedures

Geoff,

Do you know what day next week would be the appropriate day to raise
this.  I'll probably try to attend the SA meeting on that day since it
is local for me.  I do think we should discuss it with them.

Thanks,

Mat

Matthew Sherman
Vice Chair, IEEE 802