[802SEC] Final 802.16 Content for March 2003 IEEE 802 News Bulletin

Mark,

I have completed the final 802.16 input for the 802 News Bulletin.

I have done so by simply editing the HTML from the draft bulletin. I
have mounted this here:
	http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg24/80216mar2003.html

It can be downloaded and pasted in.

P.S. I'll also be submitted a brief writeup for the ECSG on Handoff.

Roger