Re: [802SEC] Final 802.16 Content for March 2003 IEEE 802 News Bulletin

Hi Tony,
We moved the draft to a protected area last week.

Please go to the following address.
http://standards.ieee.org/announcements/802/802mar2003.html

User Name: 802review
Password: 802review

Thanks!
Karen

Karen McCabe
Senior Marketing Manager, IEEE Standards
445 Hoes Lane, PO Box 1331
Piscataway NJ 08855 USA
PH: +1 732 562 3824
email: k.mccabe@ieee.org
http://standards.ieee.org

                    Tony Jeffree
                    <tony@jeffree.co.uk>              To:     Mark Klerer <M.Klerer@flarion.com>
                    Sent by:                          cc:     k.mccabe@ieee.org, mbratnick@corecompr.com, stds-802-sec@ieee.org
                    owner-stds-802-sec@majordom       Subject:     Re: [802SEC] Final 802.16 Content for March 2003 IEEE 802
                    o.ieee.org                         News  Bulletin

                    03/17/2003 02:12 PM

Mark -

The draft page seems to be no longer available. has it been found a
protected home yet?

Regards,
Tony

Regards,