[802SEC] 802.11g draft to RevCom

Dear Members of the IEEE 802 LMSC SEC,

It doesn't matter who the balloters are.
Their identities, affiliations,
personalities, past histories, and
level of interest are all irrelevant.

Likewise, it does not matter if there is
pressure from industry to approve this project.
Any project that truly meets the 5 Criteria will
be subject to intense pressure. Our most important
projects deserve our most careful scrutiny.

We should confine our deliberations to the
question of whether this project has conducted
its work in accordance with the IEEE 802 LMSC
and IEEE-SA Policies and  Procedures. If it has, then
it should go forward without delay. If it has not, then
it is in the best interests of the the industry, the
IEEE-SA, IEEE 802, and the public at large to correct
the deficiencies.

Howard Frazier
member, IEEE SA RevCom
Vice-Chair, IEEE SASB

(quotes deleted to reduce the length of this message)