Re: [802SEC] +++SEC MOTION+++ Motion: Authorize Forwarding of the 802.11g draft to RevCom

Paul-

Given the problems here that I have seen, I am going to vote DISAPPROVE.

Matt/Stuart-

As a member of the SEC, one of the reasons for my NO vote above is that I
don't want one person (the editor) writing the response to any DISAPPROVE
vote, without regard to the classification of the content.

You do not want a system/rules that can fall to attack under appeal. It is
my judgement that having a process disposes of a DISAPPROVE comment
(presumably in a manner that is not to the satisfaction of the voter) by
one person would crumple under scrutiny.

I would add my support to Bob Grow's frustration with your web site. In
addition to all of the frustrations that Bob ran into I would add that the
site is somewhat incompatible with my default browser, Netscape. So by the
time I have switched browsers I have already dispensed with any notion of
its user friendliness. From here on in, my frustration grows with the
site's orientation to self-promotion and marketing as opposed to making
standards project and process information available in a straight-forward
complete and clear manner. My own desires may be a little to dry for your
tastes but I believe that my wants are legitimate and some redesign is in
order.

Geoff