Fwd: [802SEC] +++SEC MOTION+++ Motion: Authorize Forwarding of the 802.11g draft to RevCom

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Mike Moreton" <Mike.Moreton@synad.com>
Date: Thu Jun 5, 2003 2:42:23 PM US/Central
To: "Matthew B. Shoemake" <shoemake@ti.com>, <stuart@ok-brit.com>, "IEEE 802 SEC" <stds-802-sec@ieee.org>, <john.terry@nokia.com>
Cc: "Bob O'Hara" <bob@airespace.com>
Subject: RE: [802SEC] +++SEC MOTION+++ Motion: Authorize Forwarding of the 802.11g draft to RevCom

I’d like to confirm that based on the availability of this document I do not feel disenfranchised in any way.  As a “no” voter it would be inconsistent if I was to recommend to the SEC that they forward this document to REVCOM, but equally I do not think that this issue should be used to justify not forwarding the document.

I’d like to thank Matt and Stewart for the effort they have put into resolving this issue in a constructive manner.

Mike.

Mike Moreton

Synad Technologies Ltd.