Re: [802SEC] Matthew Shoemake's files

Bob,

	Thank you for posting these files.

SEC members,

	In my haste to get these files to you today after receiving request
from several of you, I included the incorrect cover letter in
1stRecirculation.zip.  I included the cover letter for Draft 8.1
instead of Draft 7.1.  I have sent Bob O'Hara an updated copy of the
ZIP for the 1st Recirculation, and asked him to post it.  This is an
important correction, as the correct cover letter for Draft 7.1
contains the reference to the comment from the initial recirculation
ballot, i.e. this cover letter serves as proof that the comment from
the initial sponsor ballot were all recirculated, which was a concern
for some of you.

Best regards,
Matthew