[802SEC] Invitation to preview presentation

Hello,
Upon Howard Frazier's recommendation, I'm inviting interested 802 SEC
members to a preview and discussion, via teleconference, of the "Crash
Course in IEEE and 802 Brand Protection" presentation that I'll be giving
at the upcoming Plenary in July.

The teleconference is scheduled for Thursday, 10 July; 1pm (EDT).
To participate, please follow the instructions below.

dial: +1 888 705 3284
(intl +1 574 948 0303)

When prompted, please enter participant code: 277700 (followed by the #
sign)

I'll be sending out a copy (via email) of the presentation by 9 July so
you'll have "in -hand" for the teleconference.
In brief, the presentation will be geared toward how we can work together
to protect and optimize the IEEE and 802 brands so (1) IEEE does not lose
its standards cache in the marketplace, (2) when folks see various 802
standards numbers and associated marketplace names, they make the
connection to the IEEE/they associate the standards number "soup" and
marketing names with the 802 standards on which they are founded, and (3)
we can work together to protect and ensure brand equity for IEEE and 802.

Thank you so much for your time!
Karen

Karen McCabe
Senior Marketing Manager, IEEE Standards
445 Hoes Lane, PO Box 1331
Piscataway NJ 08855 USA
PH: +1 732 562 3824
email: k.mccabe@ieee.org