RE: [802SEC] Re: Wireless LCD Projectors for use at July plenary at HR-SF

Hi Bob,

Well, I don't mind being a guinea pig - in fact I am volunteering.  I
chose Sunday night exactly because it is a less stress full environment.
If it won't work there no further testing is necessary.  There will also
be less activity for it to impact.  I would happily work with a loaner,
though if we really can get something for $300, I'd say just buy one to
see.  If it does not work, we can send it back!

Mat

Matthew Sherman
Vice Chair, IEEE 802
Technology Consultant