[802SEC] "Crash Course in Brand Management" presentation

Hello,
Tomorrow, Thurs, 10 July at 1:00pm (EST) you are invited to preview the
presentation on IEEE and 802 (R) Brand Management. This presentation is
slated to be given to the various groups on Monday, 21 July.

Per Howard Frazier's recommendation, we will be holding a teleconference
for interested SEC members to preview and provide input, etc. The draft
presentation is attached for your reference. Please note, some of the URLs
stated in the presentation are not available yet/we're in the process of
setting them up and posting the content.

The dial in instructions for the teleconference are as follows:
1 888 705 3284
International: 1 574 948 0303

When prompted, please enter participant code 277700 followed by the # sign.

Thanks so much!
Karen

(See attached file: brandmgmt_802plen.ppt)

Karen McCabe
Senior Marketing Manager, IEEE Standards
445 Hoes Lane, PO Box 1331
Piscataway NJ 08855 USA
PH: +1 732 562 3824
email: k.mccabe@ieee.org