Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2003 1:06 AM
Subject: 802.11 HTSG PAR and 5C Package for sending onto the Reflector

Gentlemen,
     Stuart reported late to me that his E-mail had a problem.
I had stuffed the documents in the folders in the IEEE office,
but we wanted to get the soft copy out to the ExCom Members as well.
Paul said that he would put it on the SEC reflector for me as I don't have access.

On Behalf of Stuart, and the HTSG, Please find attached the Response to all
the comments that were received by Tuesday at 5pm, and our obligitory response
by Wednessday at 5 pm. (Actually approved by the WG at 11 am Wed).

Regards,
Jon Rosdahl
HTSG Chair
for Stuart Kerry