From: Bill Quackenbush [mailto:billq@attglobal.net]
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2003 3:52 PM
To: IEEE 802 SEC
Subject: Re: [802SEC] Note to BoG on WG financial irregularities

All,

In his email of 7/29/03, bob Grow suggested the following motion so that
there are LMSC WG financial guidelines with which the WGs can come into
compliance by August 31, 2003.

"Moved: That LMSC subgroups operate under the WG financial operation
guidelines defined in Bill Quackenbush's memo of July 23, 2003
until changes covering interim meeting financial operation and Working
Group treasuries are formally incorporated into the IEEE 802 LMSC P&P."

I intend to make such a motion next week.

If there is any discussion on such a motion, let's have it now before
the motion is made.

Thanks,

wlq